Profullstack, Inc. is looking for a mid-senior level QA engineer.
Requirements include manual testing (ios/web/desktop) and automated e2e testing using testing-library cypress or puppeteer.
Hours are very minimal right now. 2 hours a week.
Must speak English fluently and agree to do weekly telegram voice chats with our weekly standup. All communication is done via telegram.
You can work whatever hours you want as long as you're responsive when issues come up.
PopID is the universal gateway for verifying an individual's Face Identity for secure applications such as loyalty and payment. We provide a trusted and secure platform that enables businesses to give their customers and employees the option of authenticating their identity using advanced facial recognition. It is fast, easy, and secure.
We are a team of solution-driven professionals experienced in the financial, engineering, and software industries, dedicated to creating more positive experiences for ordering, loyalty, and payments.
We are looking for full-time Sr. Web Engineers seeking to take part in revolutionizing the consumer experience using advanced digital solutions. The position is remote, with a preference for a CA location.
The web engineer will be an integral part of the PopID development program. This role will be responsible for building innovative, best-in-class web applications for PopID's software and hardware solutions suite.
What You'd Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of SvelteKit applications
• Intimate knowledge of TypeScript, SCSS, Node, Docker
• Mastery in interfacing RESTful data and Jamstack services
• Knowledge of the Adobe suite and component design systems
• Passion for UI and UX design
• Experience with maintaining high availability and security practices
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, developing quick prototypes, documenting flows, making important decisions with limited oversight, and quickly creating small features and functionality
PopID is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Our positions adhere to all statutory and regulatory requirements. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Applications are exclusive to the Svelte community and its commitment to writing radical user interfaces. Please DM your resume, LinkedIn, GitHub, or portfolio of your work.